As part of our Wire Management, Cable Assemblies and Interconnect Division,Qualtek offers heat shrink products that can fit any customers wire and cable requirements. Our complete line of Heat shrinkable products include thin wall, medium and heavy wall, adhesive lined, medium and high voltage insulation, molded parts and end caps, wide range of shrink tubing kits and heat shrinkable cable and wire identification tubing. Specializing in custom cut lengths for all products and special packaging options, we have solutions for all your application needs, including electrical, medical, automotive, industrial, electronic and mil/aero.
Qualtek heat shrinkable products include Polyolefin, Silicon, Teflon, Viton®, Kynar®, Halogen-Free, high temp, single wall, and adhesive lined tubing with varying shrink ratio, colors and sizes. We also offer Military (MIL) specification shrink tubing with varying ratios, colors and sizes. Qualtek's heat shrink tubing products are produced by cross-linking extruded polymer compounds which produces a shape memory effect and when heated can be recovered to its original shape.
Some features of our heat shrink products include:
- - Wide range of sizes
- - Large selection of colors
- - Low shrink temperatures: down to 65°C
- - High temperature rating: up to 260°C
- - Abrasion, moisture and chemical / solvent resistant
- - High shrink ratios: 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, & 6:1
- - Halogen & PBB free with low lead & cadmium
- - Flexible types: super flexible, flexible, semi rigid & rigid
- - Single wall: ultra thin, very thin, thin, medium & heavy
- - Dual wall adhesive lined: thin, medium & heavy
- - Packaging: large & small spools, cut-to-length, kits & bags
- - Special compound formulations available upon request